[Tagging] Tagging roadways prone to landslides

John F. Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Thu Jan 2 16:51:53 UTC 2014

What tag would you use on a section of roadway prone to landslides or fallen rocks?  I am not talking about tagging a currently-known slide, but rather tagging a potential hazard.  Some years ago, I traveled through a region of the Appalachian mountains where the ground was particularly unstable; every mile or so you came upon another place where either the road was partially blocked, or part of the road had slid down the hillside.  Some of these points had warning signs, others had apparently happened too recently to have signs.
John F. Eldredge -- john at jfeldredge.com
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that.
Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that."
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.