[Tagging] Tags useful for rendering of roads in poor conditions

Fernando Trebien fernando.trebien at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 01:58:50 UTC 2014

I mean, maybe the renderer can follow this logic: all untagged ways
are paved ("good") by default, and they're represented as "bad" if
they include any of the following tags with different values than
those shown:
- tracktype=grade1
- smoothness=excellent/good/intermediate

Thus, it would ignore the value of the surface tag. This would leave
our current tagging system unchanged.