[Tagging] Tags useful for rendering of roads in poor conditions

Dominic Hosler dominichosler at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 19:33:56 UTC 2014

I really like the combination of keeping surface and using smoothness to cover quality. All types of roads and all users could be served by changing the values to the wheel descriptions. This would be a closed set that is fairly robust, if we also added something to represent weather variability.
Dom