[Tagging] Winter sports share the same way

yvecai yvecai at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 18:16:28 UTC 2014

Scott, I relay your question to the tagging mailing-list: As I am a
mapper and a renderer, I may not be partial :)

I was face recently with a piste shared by alpine skiers and sleds and I
choose the easy way: I just tagged the way for skiers.
This is not satisfactory, I know.

With relations, one can make one relation by activity, however it won't
be appropriate to tag piste:difficulty for nordic.

Yves