[Tagging] hazards (was: Feature Proposal - RFC - trafficability)

Paul Johnson baloo at ursamundi.org
Fri Jan 17 15:23:42 UTC 2014

For something other than official warnings, this seems like something that
would be best served by a potential future "OpenLiveTraffic" service (that
could potentially, say, display average travel speeds per way of other
users over the last hour, and reported transient problems like bad traffic,
speed trap, accidents, etc)