[Tagging] aerialway=drag_lift

Tod Fitch tod at fitchdesign.com
Wed Jan 22 18:40:38 UTC 2014

As an American, I hadn't heard of a platter lift either. One area I used to ski it had a Poma lift which apparently meets the description. Perhaps whoever chose "platter lift" wished to avoid a trade name.

As mentioned on another response, there are significant differences to the skiers/riders depending on if the lift is a Poma, a T-bar, etc. and the difference is not just the occupancy. They should not be merged into one tag.

-Tod