[Tagging] Ski_jump_take_off

yvecai yvecai at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 20:35:35 UTC 2014

I've checked the 8 piste:type=ski_jump mapped and a part one that is
obscured by cloud, the others are what they are: the piste on the on the
ski jump facility (I even forgot I mapped some myself from Bing). I was
afraid this tag would be already used by freestyle jumps.

So I propose:

* piste:type=ski_jump

    for the actual ski_jump_take_off way (this is why the piste:type tag
    is here, and keep it simple, no take_off, no in_run)

* man_made=ski_jump

    for the facility

* piste:type=ski_jump_landing

    possibly with area=yes , this would allow an orthogonal leisure= to
    be mapped for summer.

What do you think ?

Yves