[Tagging] Multiple amenities inside shared area

Janko Mihelić janjko at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 11:28:17 UTC 2014

It's not a common solution because it's not a common problem. I think it's
better than site because it only uses the geometry of the area, and site
takes into account the tags on the area. So if you put a landuse=* and
barrier=fence, site says "this school consists of a fence and a landuse",
and multipolygon says "this school is in this area".

Janko

2014-01-28 Ronnie Soak <chaoschaos0909 at googlemail.com>