[Tagging] Suggestions for the correct tagging of Field borders

Simon Wüllhorst mail at simon-wuellhorst.de
Sat Jul 5 09:08:52 UTC 2014

Ok, you’re right.
I was a bit confused about the inconsistent usage of landuse and natural
tag. Sometimes it’s not clear why there is used the natural or landuse key.
For forrest you have both (landuse=forrest and natural=wood) but it seems
to be the only one where you can decide whether it is managed or not.

So I thought a new key would fix it in my case. But it seems to be a
general problem, so it should discussed about in general and not in my
specific topic.

That means I agree with you. Option 1 or 2 would be the best choice. In my
opinion the options only should be recommendations, the user should be free
to decide the best option by himself.

So what is the next step for me? How can I announce this value? Is a
proposal-page in the wiki needed?

Greetings
Simon/descilla