[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - Port and terminals

sabas88 sabas88 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 12:02:37 UTC 2014

Dear all,
after almost six months from the original proposal, now I would like to ask
you to vote these two new tags.

Accepting the tag landuse=port would improve the detailed tagging of port
areas, for example to tell apart container terminals (easily
distinguishable from satellite imagery) from passenger terminals and so on.

Alongside I ask you to vote the tag man_made=intermodal_terminal (areas
where freight traffic is moved between different transport modes, for
example from rail to trucks).

For port proposal and voting page see
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/landuse%3Dport

For intermodal terminal proposal and voting page see
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Intermodal_Terminal

Voting is starting today, and it will end Saturday 19 July at 12pm GMT.

Thanks and best regards,
Stefano