[Tagging] Aerodrome types

John Packer john.packer7 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 19:07:35 UTC 2014

There already exists a key military=*.
Now that I took a better look, it seems that there already is a key for
aerodromes exclusively used in military operations: military=airfield
<http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:military>.

The questions remains as to how to mark an aerodrome that is not used
exclusively in military operations (e.g. a public use airport with a
militar base).