[Tagging] vending= How to handle food & drinks

Andy Mabbett andy at pigsonthewing.org.uk
Fri Jul 11 17:44:57 UTC 2014

On 11 July 2014 18:30, Andreas Goss <andig88 at t-online.de> wrote:

> I completely disagree here.
>
> * If I have some kind of public transport app then most of the time I would
> be interested in some snacks or soft drink / coffee, not so much in
> vegetables or milk.

I prefer to drink milk than other soft drinks, when travelling.

> * If I have some kind of farmers market map I probably want to show eggs,
> milk, potatos etc. not snacks, chocolate or ice cream.

My local farmers' market sells ice cream and chocolate, but not milk.

My point is not to argue for one set of tags over anther; but to
illustarte that such pinnickety bikeshedding [1], based on one's
personal experiences and preferences,  is unhelpful and inefficient.

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bikeshedding

--
Andy Mabbett
@pigsonthewing