[Tagging] shop=scuba_diving and shop=dive

John Packer john.packer7 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 22:09:05 UTC 2014

shop=scuba_diving seems like the kind of thing you can add without looking
at the wiki, so I think that's a plus

though that's the kind of thing you are better off asking the users that
introduced this tag, so they can tell whether there is a difference between
those two.

shop=dive seems like a fusion of shop=scuba_diving and
amenity=scuba_diving_center