[Tagging] Religious landuse?

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 10:32:55 UTC 2014

On Fri, Jul 18, 2014 at 6:19 PM, Janko Mihelić <janjko at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm not sure "church grounds" is a place of worship. People don't usually
> worship God in an organized manner besides the church.

There are actually a lot of churches where I am where the Catholic 14
Stations of the Cross are spread throughout the church grounds and these
are spots where churchgoers pray the Way of the Cross.

Besides, I don't think we need to be quite literal with "place_of_worship"
only being tagged for the actual specific object where one does worshiping.