[Tagging] Tag for shops proposing personalized plates?

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 11:37:48 UTC 2014

> Am 18/lug/2014 um 10:58 schrieb Severin Menard <severin.menard at gmail.com>:
>
> Hi,
>
> I have been looking for an existing tag for these specific shops that are not copyshops, but propose only personalized mural plates (eg for office in the building entrance). Any idea?

not sure about existing tags, I think there are different sub typologies of these according to what else they do (eg cutting adhesive plastic for display windows, or making stamps) or the kind of sign (etched, engraved, printed, bonded,...) which they can produce with their equipment.

Maybe shop=sign_maker ?
or advertizing_graphic?

cheers,
Martin