[Tagging] highway=speed_camera equivalent for non-speed enforcement types

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 09:01:57 UTC 2014

FYI it doesn't seem likely that the event of dropping highway=bus_stop or
highway=speed_camera will be dropped in a foreseeable future, meaning
you'll have to keep double tagging everything.

In Belgium all red light cameras do double duty as speed cameras, so I
didn't have this particular problem. Are you sure yours aren't speed
cameras as well?

Jo