[Tagging] min_age vs. minage

Никита acroq3 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 17:11:37 UTC 2014

I hear about ISCED for the first time but this is great standard (based on
en:wiki description). It is questionable how easily this information (ISCED
level) can be mapped.

I question that every kindergarten headmistress (esp in countryside) may
answer their ISCED level. Think about India or some country that not really
familiar (not uses) ISCED. Other way: every single headmistress will say
you age_group of their kindergarten (6-8, 6-7, 5-7).but how well does it
maps to ISCED

age_group will be simple answer everywhere on earth
ISCED will be easy answer when you have database with kindergartens of some
developed country. It will definetly clarify age_group.