[Tagging] Signal-controlled roundabouts

Tod Fitch tod at fitchdesign.com
Tue Jun 17 20:43:03 UTC 2014

How would you tag this intersection in Mountain View, California?

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Mountain+View,+CA/@37.387343,-122.080352,3a,89.9y,118.3h,70.82t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sHblffm0KZ7pzUXLakrlBQw!2e0!4m2!3m1!1s0x808fb7495bec0189:0x7c17d44a466baf9b

Should it be tagged as traffic_calming=island instead of highway=mini_roundabout?