[Tagging] man_made=pipeline - is onewayness implied?
bulwersator at zoho.com
Fri Jun 20 10:49:46 UTC 2014
According to iD editor man_made=pipeline implies oneway=yes in the direction of way. It is imho a bad idea, because
- it is not mentioned on http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:man_made%3Dpipeline
- direction of pipeline may be hard (I mapped some and in every case direction was unknown)
- many pipelines are bidirectional
I plan to
- file bug for removing pipeline from list of oneway tags in iD
- mention on wiki page for man_made=pipeline that oneway=yes or oneway=-1 may be applied for pipelines moving material in one direction.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Tagging