[Tagging] Fireplace, Fire Pit, BBQ Grill

Brad Neuhauser brad.neuhauser at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 15:08:52 UTC 2014

I get what you're saying, but I think fire_site would be too generic. What
about using fire_ring instead? Whether it's dug into the ground or not,
made of metal or stone, etc, these are usually circular.

On the other hand, leisure=firepit has over 800 uses, while fire_site and
fire_ring have zero. Rather than introducing other tags, would it be better
to just better define and document what firepit should be used for?

On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 9:38 AM, Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdreist at gmail.com