[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - All You Can Eat

John Packer john.packer7 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 00:15:34 UTC 2014

Amigos,

I no longer feel this proposal is appropriate, therefore I'm canceling it.
Thanks for all your comments.

I am creating another proposal to describe the serving system of a
restaurant.
It is based on all_you_can_eat:type from this proposal, which I found to be
quite interesting when used properly.
It is still in *Draft* status, and can be seen in the following link:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Serving_System

Cheers,
John