[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - All You Can Eat

Dave Swarthout daveswarthout at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 00:33:23 UTC 2014

@John,

When you say "no longer appropriate", do you mean to say the
all_you_can_eat idea is not appropriate, or that working through the
approval procedure got bogged down? ;-)

In a first reading of the new proposal I see you did not include
all_you_can_eat as a value or tag and I assume you now want to use
"buffet", "smorgasbord", etc., to indirectly say that, right?

On Sat, Mar 1, 2014 at 7:18 AM, Bryce Nesbitt <bryce2 at obviously.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 4:15 PM, John Packer <john.packer7 at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Amigos,
>>
>> I no longer feel this proposal is appropriate, therefore I'm canceling it.
>> Thanks for all your comments.
>>

> Remember it's still OK to write a note (in the local language preferably)
> associated with any node.  Not everything is destined to be a tag.

Dave Swarthout
Homer, Alaska
Chiang Mai, Thailand