[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - amenity=boat_sharing

nounours77 kuessemondtaeglich at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 12:59:25 UTC 2014

Dear all,

Just to remind you that the proposal

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/boat_sharing

is still open for comments. Does the complete absence of feed-back mean that the proposal is so good that everybody agrees? Or that's without interest anyway?

Main questions are:

* do we want special tags for all kind of objects: cars, boats, planes, ... books, ...
* do we separate rental from sharing?

=> I'm normally advocating more generalized schemas, but in this case, I've chosen to replicate exactly the same structures as for car_sharing and car_rental, which is well accepted.

Any opinions?

thanks, nounours77