[Tagging] Optical telecomunication cable tagging

François Lacombe francois.lacombe at telecom-bretagne.eu
Tue Mar 4 09:16:19 UTC 2014

I definitely agree with you Martin.

I said communication=line is for submarine cables since there are only
submarine cables identified with it.
But we should start mapping terrestrial cables when we see markers like me
last weekend.

But what should that generic tag be ? That's the question.

*François Lacombe*

http://www.infos-reseaux.com