[Tagging] Hot springs

John Willis johnw at mac.com
Fri Mar 7 21:09:38 UTC 2014

That's true - this is a specific pool, and would be an amenity offered, usually to the public next to the sidewalk out front ( usually anyone walking by can stick them in) not an overall feature - like a drinking fountain. Sometimes they are inside, in a common waiting area, so if you decide not to bathe with friends, you can at least soak your feet. Perhaps amenity=foot bath? Maybe it's not best for bath type then.  I dunno.

Javbw

Sent from my iPad