[Tagging] surface=ground/dirt/earth

Fernando Trebien fernando.trebien at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 17:01:07 UTC 2014

It seems that:
- if a surface can be grass or paved, asphalt, concrete,
paving_stones, etc., then it seems the only reason to state "the
surface consists of ground" is if it's unpaved and without vegetation,
right?
- the American usage of "dirt" (as in "your car will get dirty") is a
broad description for 3 more specific values: earth, gravel and
compacted (different from loose gravel or soil)

We may add notes to the wiki asking users to choose more specific descriptions.