[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - opening hours holiday select

Philip Barnes phil at trigpoint.me.uk
Fri Mar 14 11:03:07 UTC 2014

How do you define summer holidays? surely on its own it is not helpful.
It will require a database of when holidays are, based on location.
A business which serves multiple local authorities will straddle all those areas holidays.

Phil (trigpoint)
--

Sent from my Nokia N9

On 14/03/2014 8:48 Martin Koppenhoefer wrote:

> Am 13/mar/2014 um 19:06 schrieb Pieren <pieren3 at gmail.com>:
>
> It's unclear if your proposal is "opening_hours=SH(summer holiday)" or
> "opening_hours=SH" (then you should correct the wiki because the tag
> template is using the first version)

IMHO "summer_holiday" would be preferable because we should avoid abbreviations

cheers,
Martin

pieren3 at gmail.com