[Tagging] Driving side

Paul Johnson baloo at ursamundi.org
Fri Mar 21 21:29:44 UTC 2014

On Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 4:15 PM, Philip Barnes <phil at trigpoint.me.uk> wrote:

> You get other problems too, such as paying tolls. I was shouted at for
> getting out of the car to pay put my card in the toll machine on The
> Øresundsbron. French Peage staff have never had a problem with that.

This seems to be an issue for the kei car drivers here on the plains,
especially since the OTA won't issue kei cars a PIKEPASS, as they're not
even supposed to be on the Turnpikes to start with (though this restriction
is largely ignored by both the Oklahoma Highway Patrol and tollmasters
alike because these vehicles are capable of the speed and tend to be more
stable at those speeds than, say, a smart forTwo, which somehow manages to
avoid Oklahoma's kei class).