[Tagging] Driving side

John Willis johnw at mac.com
Sat Mar 22 09:31:03 UTC 2014

Here in Japan, because of the imports - mostly German or vintage - most toll plazas have a "left hand drive" spot ticket taking and toll collection.

I was so surprised to see pics of kei cars in the US. This explains it. As a driver of a kei in Japan, I certainly wouldn't drive it in California, except as a farming truck or something. Someone in

Sent from my iPhone