[Tagging] Driving side

John F. Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Mon Mar 24 15:22:37 UTC 2014

Note that the article states that many countries allow use of both left-hand-drive and right-hand-drive vehicles on their roadways, which contradicts your earlier blanket statement that you have to change vehicles when at a border between a left-hand-traffic country and a right-hand-traffic country.