[Tagging] Adding boat routes to wiki

Dave Swarthout daveswarthout at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 13:39:13 UTC 2014

Actually it can be quite important even for a canoe. Perhaps not in my
particular example but some bigger lakes have obstacles like islands or
areas with heavy headwinds that are best avoided. Even in the small lake at
center of my area of interest, Spruce Lake, the trail divides. One leg
heads south, the other west. River routes have their own set of problems:
channels that go nowhere, rapids, etc.

Dave Swarthout
Homer, Alaska
Chiang Mai, Thailand