[Tagging] Post-voting-clean-up: help needed.

nounours77 kuessemondtaeglich at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 13:20:35 UTC 2014

hi there,

sorry for bothering.
I tried to do the post-voting-clean-up on tourism=apartment. I changed the status for the proposal page to "accepted", a created a new tag page [1]

I thought this will then "magically" appear in the tourism [2] and the map features [3] page, since both of them seem not to be maintained by hand. But it does not. I used the templates etc. and tried to do as the other pages - but they are listed and mine not.

I search a lot, but could not find a clue??? Am I overseeing something obvious???

Thanks for help!

nounours77

[1] https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:tourism%3Dapartment
[2] https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:tourism