[Tagging] Making TagInfo more useful

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Thu May 15 19:56:55 UTC 2014

Hi,

On 15.05.2014 12:36, Andy Mabbett wrote:
> It's very disappointing to see this minor feature rewuest:
>
>    https://github.com/joto/taginfo/issues/47
>
> summarily closed.

Can you summarily do something to a single thing?

> Can anyone suggest a work-around or alternative, please?

Well I guess you could create your own template that you can include
with {{ExtendedTaginfoWithTitle|wikipedia}} which would then generate a
box that specifies the title and underneath that the transcluded iframe?

That way you could also get revenge on Jochen who closed your ticket
because there were already too many template indirections in the Wiki -
by adding one more ;)

Bye
Frederik