[Tagging] capital and state_capital: how are they being used in your country?

Andreas Goss andig88 at t-online.de
Fri May 16 10:00:32 UTC 2014

Am 5/16/14 11:32 , schrieb Georg Feddern:
> The information at the node itself will be only an information about
> importance in the end - not to say as renderer hint.
> And for this case a "value is less or equal" will be sufficient.

For what apart from Rendering will this "importance" be usefull?

And I still think it would be missleading and will lead to confusion.
Someone who wants to look up all state capitals might just check all
nodes for capital=4 (because it's the logical thing to do) not knowing
that it can only be done correctly by also looking at relations.

Andi