[Tagging] [OpenStreetMap] #5163: paths and tracks rendering indistinguishable: your opinion?

André Pirard A.Pirard.Papou at gmail.com
Wed May 21 04:51:18 UTC 2014

On 2014-05-19 19:27, Matthijs Melissen wrote :
> If you feel strong about it, I would encourage you to open a new issue
> on https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto, the issue
> tracker of the CartoCSS used on openstreetmap.org
> <http://openstreetmap.org>. In general, any new issues with the
> rendering of the map on openstreetmap.org <http://openstreetmap.org>
> should be reported there. Please note that the Mapnik category on trac
> is obsolete - we are in the process of migrating old issues.
Well, only strongly ;-)
Yes, I finally opened this issue there on github
<https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto/issues/547#issuecomment-43706209>,
closing the subject here.
I think that fixing that would make more pleasant tracks & paths map
reading and ... mostly mapping.
Without a 40 KiB message limit, I could post real size images there, but
... they reduced them :-(

Cheers,

André.