[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - Tagging for complex junctions

Lukas Sommer sommerluk at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 17:45:30 UTC 2014

The most popular value for the key “junction” is “roundabout”, which can be
used on closed ways, but it hasn’t the meaning of an area, but it is simply
a closed way which is used together with “highway=*” and represents a road
in form of a circle. So this would probably conflict with interpreting this
as area.

Lukas

Lukas Sommer