[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Pipeline Extensions

fly lowflight66 at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 14 15:43:40 UTC 2014

Am 14.11.2014 um 16:08 schrieb Rainer Fügenstein:

Hey

> I'd like to bring the following proposal to your attention:
> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/PipelineExtension
>
> it describes a set of tags in addition to the existing
> man_made=pipeline and pipeline=marker tags.

After a quick look I have two small issues.

1. Please do use type (it should by used only for relations) but add
some works like medium_type or pipeline_type.

2. We already have support=* which is used with man_made=surveillance
and is much more in use than mount=*. Do we really need two almost
identical tags ?

Cheers
fly