[Tagging] governmental / public_administrative landuse are not commercial

johnw johnw at mac.com
Fri Nov 14 21:24:48 UTC 2014

> On Nov 14, 2014, at 9:56 PM, Pieren <pieren3 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 12:29 PM, johnw <johnw at mac.com> wrote:
>
>> it is a subkey for the buildings, to go with building=civic.
>
> My concern is about splitting a landuse polygon just to refine
> information that could be stored on buildings themselves for instance.

Do you mean the split between Civic_service and Civic_admin, or seperating out emergency, judicial, and penal?

because if the subkey is for the building, a complex would have 1 single landuse_admin, and the building=civic differentiated with civic=* key, including a civic=mixeduse value for when everything is jammed together in a single building (in El Cajon, Califonia for example, the city offices, courthouse, and Jail are all a single building).

Javbw