[Tagging] Feature proposal - Street cabinet - Voting

John Willis johnw at mac.com
Tue Nov 18 13:52:19 UTC 2014

> On Nov 18, 2014, at 9:50 PM, Fran├žois Lacombe <fl.infosreseaux at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> How would you tag a mail relay box differently ?
> Such relay boxes are key-part of national postal infrastructure.

I thought it fit well enough, so I voted yes. I also saw a solution to my cabinet problem as well - so I suggested the waste value during voting.

~~

Do we sort everything by function? By method? By operator? By location? By size ? By type of medium handled?

Everything eventually falls into every category. There's always going to be something about every value that makes it a rough fit - at least with the way tagging seems to be currently.

Do we need a mail subkey? A waste subkey? I don't know.

Adding a value or two to a key gets questioned as to its fit with existing categories, and creating a category creates questions of scope. It seems to be very difficult to find the happy center.

Congratulations on getting street_cabinet approved, I hope my proposals are as lucky.