[Tagging] Feature proposal - Power routing - Change of ownership

Fran├žois Lacombe fl.infosreseaux at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 23:09:47 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Surly and I have decided to bring the power routing proposal complete in a
few months.
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Proposed_features/Power_routing_proposal

I grant to Surly full ownership on this document and I stay around for
commenting and helping him with this new tagging scheme.

Feel free to get involved on the discussion page to give feedbacks.

The power transmission refinement is still waiting for details
clarification and may be open to your vote in a couple of weeks.
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Power_transmission_refinement

All the best

*Fran├žois Lacombe*

fl dot infosreseaux At gmail dot com