[Tagging] Feature proposal - Street cabinet - Voting

François Lacombe fl.infosreseaux at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 09:09:00 UTC 2014

street_cabinet and technical_cabinet where both given to map the same
feature. They're not opposed.

The only implicit size information given by them is only that workers can't
enter inside to work as opposed to building.

Detailed volume and dimensions stay in width=*, length=* and height=*.

*François Lacombe*

fl dot infosreseaux At gmail dot com
www.infos-reseaux.com
@InfosReseaux <http://www.twitter.com/InfosReseaux>