[Tagging] Feature proposal - Street cabinet - Voting

althio forum althio.forum at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 16:39:05 UTC 2014

Hi John, I was curious about that too.

Fran├žois, Martin, the question is related to this statement by Martin:
>> I prefer the street cabinet term to a more generic "technical cabinet", as
>> it gives approximative information both on size [snip].

Hence the question by John:
> How does the term "street cabinet", as opposed to "technical cabinet", give
> information on the cabinet's size?

Apparently Fran├žois you do not agree that implicit size differs:
> street_cabinet and technical_cabinet where both given to map the same feature. They're not opposed.
> The only implicit size information given by them is only that workers can't enter inside to work as opposed to building.

This is a mere detail and it does not change the consensus expressed
in favour of "street cabinet".
Still I did not understand this particular argument.
Could someone who understood or Martin explain it in a few more words?

althio