[Tagging] cleanup of the key natural

Friedrich Volkmann bsd at volki.at
Fri Oct 17 17:25:55 UTC 2014

> a cave entrance isn't a landform.

There are several similar terms, like "georelief elements". I don't know
which one fits best. Anyway, these consist of one or more of:
full forms
hollow moulds
flat forms

A cave is a hollow mould, thus a landform (or a georelief element, or whatever).
I own several books on geomorphology, and each of them has a chapter on caves.

> If we did what you propose it would still be arbitrarily divided as there
> would be landforms in "vegetation related" and landforms in "water related".

Well, you may consider a bay a landform, but without doubt it's
water-related in the first place. When you do a classification, you put
every element where it fits best. It's just to get some structure in a long
list.

Have a look at the key:shop template. You could place "supermarket" in the
"food, beverages" section, but it's in the "general store, department store,
mall" section. Likewise you could put "bathroom_furnishing" and "houseware"
in the "furniture and interior" section, "variety_store" in the "general
store, department store, mall" section, and so on.