[Tagging] How to tag severely destroyed forest track?

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 23:43:29 UTC 2014

I would tag for the 'usual condition' of the track. And updating the map
for a tempory situation is not realistic? And as you say the indication
of the track should remain, at least while it is visiable and of use to
navigation.

While the smothenss may not go far enough .. tag it as best you can. It
is the best avalible tag, maybe the range needs to be expanded but it is
the right tag.