[Tagging] natural=bay as nodes are evil

Michael Kugelmann MichaelK_OSM at gmx.de
Tue Oct 28 20:08:49 UTC 2014

On 26.10.2014 17:12, Mateusz Konieczny wrote:
> Please, try mapping bays as areas - not as nodes.
but if you - for whatever reason ever - can't map it as area then it's
better to map it as node instead not mapping it at all...

Just an example: I did it some times ago with "something" (can't
remember what ist was, at least not a bay but maybe an amenity). And
IIRC it was simply due to missing time at this edit. To be honest: I
returned to work on this region some weeks later and changed the node to
an area. So of course an area is usually better than a node.

Just my 2 cents,
Michael.