[Tagging] what does maxheight=none mean?

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 12:51:48 UTC 2014

why would we treat maxheight different from maxspeed ?

I thought the consensus for maxspeed was to tag the maxspeed explicitly and
the "reason" in source:maxspeed

So why can't we fill in the default value for unsigned bridges explicitly ,
so e.g. maxheight=4 and add source:maxheight=<Country>:default ?

regards

p.s. I'm aware of the history of source:maxspeed and that not everybody is
happy with this tag.

On Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 1:28 PM, Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdreist at gmail.com