[Tagging] Release openstreetmap-carto v2.23.0

Dan S danstowell+osm at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 20:59:20 UTC 2014

Frederik,

The tagging and the wiki have been that way for many years.
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Bed_and_breakfast

I share your discomfort, since I think of a B&B as a different thing
from a guesthouse. But over the years I've ended up using this tagging
since it's documented and appears to be how people tag. I guess it's
not Matthijs who made this decision...

Best
Dan