[Tagging] [OSM-talk] Release openstreetmap-carto v2.23.0

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 13:24:02 UTC 2014

> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:tourism%3Dguest_house as currently
> defined
> fits "private residence where a single bedroom is made available to
> tourists".
>
> It is even mentioned - "ranging from purpose-built guest houses
> to family-based Bed&Breakfast"

btw.:  that wiki page seems to have other issues as well. What is the
reason to exclude places with staff available 24/7? Can't they be guest
houses any more? What is the tag for a guest house with  staff available
24/7?

I agree that a guest house (the ones that I know in Germany that are called
like this) and a bed and breakfast are (or can be) different kind of
accomodation places.

cheers,
Martin