[Tagging] Feature proposal - Street cabinet - Voting

Tom Pfeifer t.pfeifer at computer.org
Thu Oct 30 16:37:35 UTC 2014

Hi,
I like the proposal, and the picture is very sympathetic.

I would suggest to consider garbage collection cabinets as well,
https://www.google.com/search?q=müllschrank&tbm=isch
which are found in some towns to collect waste individually per house
and are often lockable (as opposed to public recycling containers).

Also it would be good to have guidelines at what size the structure
is considered a cabinet, and where building starts. For example
power substations could come in any possible size.

tom