[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - cycleway=soft_lane

Pee Wee piewie32 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 15:38:18 UTC 2014

Hi Hubert

First of all I big compliment for bringing up the issue and tying to work
towards a solution.  If I look at the voting I see quite a few that would
approve if it would be tagged with a sub-tag.  My guess is that most voters
that approved will also approve if the sub-tag would be proposed. So maybe
you should propose with a sub tag and have a new vote.

Cheers
PeeWee32

>  On 31/10/2014 12:02, Hubert wrote:
>
>  I have a quick question. How  should I proceed with a voting that is a
> tie?
>

> Invoke the spirit of Groucho Marx?
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7cry-4pyy8
>
> :-)
>
> Cheers,
>
> Andy

Verbeter de wereld. Word mapper voor Openstreetmap
<http://www.openstreetmap.org>.